About Me

My photo
Besides the obvious: mother, wife, daughter, sister, grandaughter, nurse, friend etc....I am a stay-at-home mom, which brings many more designations. I am CEO and CFO of my family. I am maid, laundry mat, dry cleaner, ironer, and sometimes dry cleaner. I am executive chef, server, dishwasher. I am project manager, project planner and personal planner and shopper. I am grocery shopper, grocery unloader and list maker. I am painter and plumber. Sometimes i even take on the additional tasks of lawn mower, dog groomer and gardner.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Exploring

Now that Meredith is a speed crawler, we enjoy "exploring" our house. Most of you know that I am extremely OCD about cleanliness and my house is generally in good order. Our living room has solid white furniture so the room is typically off limits to Meredith and the babes. On one of our explorations we entered the "white room", Meredith was excited to check out all of the new stuff.
After we made a full circle around the house we played with some bubbles. Meredith loves the bubbles from gymboree. She chases the "bubble lady" at storytime each week. Finally, I bought the bubbles so we can play with them at home.
While Meredith was crawling around the kitchen, she found a pretty little girl that looked just like her in the oven. Meredith decided to love the little baby that she saw.