About Me

My photo
Besides the obvious: mother, wife, daughter, sister, grandaughter, nurse, friend etc....I am a stay-at-home mom, which brings many more designations. I am CEO and CFO of my family. I am maid, laundry mat, dry cleaner, ironer, and sometimes dry cleaner. I am executive chef, server, dishwasher. I am project manager, project planner and personal planner and shopper. I am grocery shopper, grocery unloader and list maker. I am painter and plumber. Sometimes i even take on the additional tasks of lawn mower, dog groomer and gardner.

Monday, March 16, 2009

First Steps

Meredith is starting to take her first independent steps. She has been walking while pushing her cart for a few weeks now. Now she is taking 2-5 steps along. What a big girl! Although this new skill brings us to another level of mobility and exploring, atleast she wont have brown knees any longer. Phew!!!