About Me

My photo
Besides the obvious: mother, wife, daughter, sister, grandaughter, nurse, friend etc....I am a stay-at-home mom, which brings many more designations. I am CEO and CFO of my family. I am maid, laundry mat, dry cleaner, ironer, and sometimes dry cleaner. I am executive chef, server, dishwasher. I am project manager, project planner and personal planner and shopper. I am grocery shopper, grocery unloader and list maker. I am painter and plumber. Sometimes i even take on the additional tasks of lawn mower, dog groomer and gardner.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Go Tigers!!




Clemson vs. Alabama Altanta, GA......Go Tigers!!! Once again Clemson starts off the season with a preseason ranking of #9 and once again they lose. Maybe if they start off the season without a rank, they will suprise us all and WIN. Regardless, Meredith was supporting her team in her orange and white.

No comments: