About Me
- The Reynolds
- Besides the obvious: mother, wife, daughter, sister, grandaughter, nurse, friend etc....I am a stay-at-home mom, which brings many more designations. I am CEO and CFO of my family. I am maid, laundry mat, dry cleaner, ironer, and sometimes dry cleaner. I am executive chef, server, dishwasher. I am project manager, project planner and personal planner and shopper. I am grocery shopper, grocery unloader and list maker. I am painter and plumber. Sometimes i even take on the additional tasks of lawn mower, dog groomer and gardner.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Daniel turns 30
Daniel turns 30 today!!! I can't believe we our now beginning our 3rd decade. Laura a childhood friend of mine came into town to shoot a wedding for the weekend. She came over and visited with Miss Meredith. She even volunteered to babysit Meredith so we could go out to dinner-we took her up on the offer. Thanks, Laura!! Daniel and I went to Cheesecake Factory and stuffed ourselves. Here is to turning 30!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment