About Me

My photo
Besides the obvious: mother, wife, daughter, sister, grandaughter, nurse, friend etc....I am a stay-at-home mom, which brings many more designations. I am CEO and CFO of my family. I am maid, laundry mat, dry cleaner, ironer, and sometimes dry cleaner. I am executive chef, server, dishwasher. I am project manager, project planner and personal planner and shopper. I am grocery shopper, grocery unloader and list maker. I am painter and plumber. Sometimes i even take on the additional tasks of lawn mower, dog groomer and gardner.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Busy Days...






Today was a busy day for Meredith and me. We finally made it to the polls for early voting. We had to stand in line for an hour but Meredith did OK. She got a little fussy towards the end of the line because she was tired of sitting in her stroller. She even got a "I voted early sticker" but I had to take it off of her because she tried to eat it.

Tonight we headed to the local pumpkin patch to pick out some pumpkins. We got a mini pumpkin for Meredith and a bigger pumpkin to display. We placed Meredith amongst the pumpkins to take her pictures, which she wasnt quite sure about. Once mommy and daddy showed Meredith that the pumpkins were alright then she cheered up.