About Me

My photo
Besides the obvious: mother, wife, daughter, sister, grandaughter, nurse, friend etc....I am a stay-at-home mom, which brings many more designations. I am CEO and CFO of my family. I am maid, laundry mat, dry cleaner, ironer, and sometimes dry cleaner. I am executive chef, server, dishwasher. I am project manager, project planner and personal planner and shopper. I am grocery shopper, grocery unloader and list maker. I am painter and plumber. Sometimes i even take on the additional tasks of lawn mower, dog groomer and gardner.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Storytime







This morning Meredith had her first trip to the Library for story hour. Michelle and Jasmine came with us. The girls enjoyed singing the songs and listening to the stories. At the end of the hour, Meredith played in the bubbles and looked at some books. It was alot of fun. We went to CPK for lunch. YUM! Afterwards we walked around the mall and then went to Sprint for mommy to get a new phone. Meredith was very well behaved.