
2 weeks of sickness in the Reynolds household began the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I got sick first, I thought we were in the clear but Meredith began vomiting the following Friday. By Saturday evening Meredith was showing signs of dehydration, so after speaking with the pediatrician we decided it would be best to take her to the ED. After 4 sticks the RN finally got a line and Meredth received a bolus of fluids. We finally made it home around 6am. Fortunately my mom came to Charlotte Sunday morning and Daniel and I got a few hours of rest. By Sunday evening Meredith appeared dehydrated again and continued to vomit and diarrhea throughout the evening. We were the first patients at the pediatrician's office on Monday morning. After one look at Meredith the DR directly admitted her the the hospital. After 3 days, 2 nights and alot of fluid Meredith was discharged home and feeling much better. My mom caught the virus too. She seemed to get over it more quickly and stayed to help out after Meredith came home. Daniel still hasn't gotten sick, I'm not sure how?
