About Me
- The Reynolds
- Besides the obvious: mother, wife, daughter, sister, grandaughter, nurse, friend etc....I am a stay-at-home mom, which brings many more designations. I am CEO and CFO of my family. I am maid, laundry mat, dry cleaner, ironer, and sometimes dry cleaner. I am executive chef, server, dishwasher. I am project manager, project planner and personal planner and shopper. I am grocery shopper, grocery unloader and list maker. I am painter and plumber. Sometimes i even take on the additional tasks of lawn mower, dog groomer and gardner.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Dermatologist
Today I had my first PDT (photodynamic therapy) for my numerous skin cancers. Grammie came in last night to watch Meredith while Daniel and I attended my appointment. MeMe came in this afternoon to take over Grammie's duties so she could head back to Spartanburg. The treatment wasn't as bad as I had anticipated which is good to know since I will be doing it again in November. ARGHHHHHHH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
glad to hear you are doing okay.
Post a Comment