About Me

My photo
Besides the obvious: mother, wife, daughter, sister, grandaughter, nurse, friend etc....I am a stay-at-home mom, which brings many more designations. I am CEO and CFO of my family. I am maid, laundry mat, dry cleaner, ironer, and sometimes dry cleaner. I am executive chef, server, dishwasher. I am project manager, project planner and personal planner and shopper. I am grocery shopper, grocery unloader and list maker. I am painter and plumber. Sometimes i even take on the additional tasks of lawn mower, dog groomer and gardner.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Meredith is 6 Months

Meredith is 6 months today. I can't belive it, she is getting so big. She is very verbal and likes to repeat dadadad and bababab. Meredith eats a variety of fruits and vegetables now, she seems to like everything except green beans. I believe she will be sitting up soon, she has to have abs of steel with all the crunches she is doing trying to sit up.
We finalized our plans to travel to DC today. Yea!!! This will be Meredith's first major trip. We are planning on going to Monticello and then on to DC for a few days. We will be the ultimate tourists and see Auntie Ilana.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your blog! Meredith is so precious!!