Meredith really enjoys playing these days. She loves to play on the floor with her toys so she can scoot around. Usually I place her on a blanket with various toys scattered around her. She will reach for toys and roll all over the place. She is our little "roly poly". She has almost outgrown her swing but enjoys playing with the activity tray attached to the swing. Sometimes she plays so hard that she falls asleep in her swing
About Me
- The Reynolds
- Besides the obvious: mother, wife, daughter, sister, grandaughter, nurse, friend etc....I am a stay-at-home mom, which brings many more designations. I am CEO and CFO of my family. I am maid, laundry mat, dry cleaner, ironer, and sometimes dry cleaner. I am executive chef, server, dishwasher. I am project manager, project planner and personal planner and shopper. I am grocery shopper, grocery unloader and list maker. I am painter and plumber. Sometimes i even take on the additional tasks of lawn mower, dog groomer and gardner.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too Cute! She is precious!
Post a Comment