About Me

My photo
Besides the obvious: mother, wife, daughter, sister, grandaughter, nurse, friend etc....I am a stay-at-home mom, which brings many more designations. I am CEO and CFO of my family. I am maid, laundry mat, dry cleaner, ironer, and sometimes dry cleaner. I am executive chef, server, dishwasher. I am project manager, project planner and personal planner and shopper. I am grocery shopper, grocery unloader and list maker. I am painter and plumber. Sometimes i even take on the additional tasks of lawn mower, dog groomer and gardner.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Doctors Appointments

Nov 5-6
Meredith had to tag-along with me to my latest dermatologist appointment. Fortunately I consider myself VIP at the dermatologist and since I have informed them of my elevated status the appointments tend to move a little more quickly. Actually my doctor has a baby only a few weeks older then Meredith and understand the need to move quickly so we were in and out and Meredith was a champ.
Round 2 this week: Meredith had her first flu shot. I was a little bit worried about her getting the vaccine, not b/c of all the current hype about vaccines but I was afraid she would feel pretty lousy after the injection. Much to my suprise she was a trooper and didn't even cry when she got the shot. She looked a bit confused for a second and then she was fine. I was vigilant with the tylenol for 24 hrs afterwards and you would have never known she had a flu shot. Phew!!!