For those of you in the carolinas, you are well aware of the beautiful (kidding) weather we have had the past couple of days. It pretty much rained or was overcast from Wed-Sat afternoon. Yuck!! We just stayed inside and kept dry.
I decided that I would pick up a shift at the hospital on Saturday morning to fill a "spot" for them. I figured I should probably work a few hours this month, a whooping 4 hours. Yay!! Anyways, I committed to Saturday 7-11a, I mean how difficult could 4 hrs be?? Well, like I said.....when it rains it pours. So Daniel was traveling with work Thursday and Friday. His flight was supposed to return Friday around 7p. I should have known better, long story short--Daniel's flight was canceled so my mom had to drive up from Columbia to be with Meredith so I could head to work Saturday morning. Thank goodness our family is close. (Another reason not to move to TX) Work turned out to be fine and Daniel could an 8 am flight home so it all worked out by Sat afternoon and the sun was shining too!
About Me
- The Reynolds
- Besides the obvious: mother, wife, daughter, sister, grandaughter, nurse, friend etc....I am a stay-at-home mom, which brings many more designations. I am CEO and CFO of my family. I am maid, laundry mat, dry cleaner, ironer, and sometimes dry cleaner. I am executive chef, server, dishwasher. I am project manager, project planner and personal planner and shopper. I am grocery shopper, grocery unloader and list maker. I am painter and plumber. Sometimes i even take on the additional tasks of lawn mower, dog groomer and gardner.