About Me

My photo
Besides the obvious: mother, wife, daughter, sister, grandaughter, nurse, friend etc....I am a stay-at-home mom, which brings many more designations. I am CEO and CFO of my family. I am maid, laundry mat, dry cleaner, ironer, and sometimes dry cleaner. I am executive chef, server, dishwasher. I am project manager, project planner and personal planner and shopper. I am grocery shopper, grocery unloader and list maker. I am painter and plumber. Sometimes i even take on the additional tasks of lawn mower, dog groomer and gardner.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Halloween Weekend


Halloween friday was Meredith's first trip to the YMCA for the "Little Explorers". Basically 10 or so 6-23 month old babies rolling, crawling, walking and running around on mats and playing with balls and bean bags. I definitely think it is more of a social hour for the mommies but the kids seems to enjoy it as well. Meredith has become friends with two little boys, William and Samuel, who are both a few weeks younger than Meredith. The three of them sit in a circle looking at each other and chewing on bean bags ( I can only imagine the germ content). On friday evening, Meredith dressed up in her puppy suit and we walked across the street to visit with Walsh and Robinson Fams. Meredith sat in the driveway on the blanket and waved her arms, she was very excited to see all of the children dressed up. (There are 6 children in the Walsh family alone)

On Saturday morning we went up to Huntersville for Addison's first Birthday party. Once again Meredith was able to wear her puppy suit for the halloween/fall carnival themed party. Amazingly she cooperated both Friday and Saturday and kept her ears on for a little while. Meredith was enthralled watching all of the children run around in their costumes. There must have been atleast 30 children, anyone who knows Amy knows she does everything BIG! That afternoon Grammie came into town and taught mommy how to smock. Yay!!! Now mommy can sew/smock pretty dresses for Meredith and save a buck too.